Enjoy this exciting first-in-a-series $20 Proof depicting North America's iconic wolf in an eye-catching new way!
- Struck in 1 oz. of 99.99% pure silver, this $20 Proof highlights the wolf in geometric art
- 2018 issue from Canada
- Reverse depicts a moonlit night in the woods, with two geometrically-patterned wolves – one leaping forward, its form "shattering" into lavish full color
- Obverse features Queen Elizabeth II
- Coin is encapsulated and presented in its official Royal Canadian Mint display case
- Includes numbered certificate of authenticity
- Strictly limited in mintage to just 6,000 pieces
Join the pack – add this dynamic Proof to your collection today!
- Year: 2018
- Countries: Canada
- Presentation: With Case
- Product Type: Single Products