Celebrate an important 230th anniversary with this bold 2022 $2 coin!
- Struck in 1 oz. of 99.99% pure silver
- Brilliant Uncirculated coin
- $2 legal tender for Fiji
- Limited mintage – 999 pieces worldwide!
- Obverse depicts the North side of the White House
- The South portico and Fiji's coat of arms are featured on the reverse
- Both sides are struck in precise Ultra High Relief, offering a stunning level of architectural detail
- On October 13, 1792 a group of Freemasons met in the newly established U.S. capital city of Washington, D.C. to lay the cornerstone for the Executive Mansion – home of America's president!
- Each encapsulated coin comes in a custom display box with a certificate of authenticity
Order now to add this 2022 Ultra High Relief piece to your collection!