Add this genuine bronze coin to your collection!
- Porcius Festus was procurator of Judaea under Nero
- He succeeded Felix, who had jailed the Apostle Paul
- Festus believed Paul innocent, but saved face with his other subjects by allowing Paul to be sent to Nero Caesar to appeal his trial
- This got Paul quietly out of jail
- Festus demanded that a wall, built by the Jews to block the spying of Roman troops, be torn down
- He allowed an appeal to Nero, who sided with them
- The only procurator to have died in office (A.D. 62)
Own this genuine bronze Prutah today!
- Material: Bronze
- Product Type: Single Products
- Location: Asia Minor & Middle East
- Biblical: See Biblical Coins