Get the first U.S. commemorative coin to honor a branch of the military.
- One-year-only 90% silver dollar in Choice Uncirculated condition
- Struck for the 230th anniversary of the U.S. Marine Corps founded in 1775
- Obverse depicts Marines raising the U.S. flag on Iwo Jima during WWII
- Reverse features the Marines emblem and motto Semper Fidelis (“Always Faithful”)
- So popular when issued that for the first time, the U.S. Mint raised a production limit – from 500,000 to 600,000
Here’s your opportunity to own this best-selling silver commemorative!
- Material: Silver
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Commemorative Series: Marine Corps 230th Anniversary (2005)
- Year: 2005