Congress of the United States, begun and held at the City of New-York, on Wednesday, the Fourth of March, 
And so the preamble begins… now celebrate America’s historic treasure – the Bill of Rights – with this 1993-S commemorative half dollar.
- 90% silver
- Obverse features James Madison, known as the father of the Bill of Rights
- Madison proposed the Bill of Rights at the first meeting of Congress in June 1789
- It guaranteed our essential rights & liberties
- Bill of Rights became the first 10 amendments to the Constitution
- Reverse bears the torch of freedom
- San Francisco Mint Proof
- Boasts low mintage of just 586,315!
Featuring mirrorlike surfaces and frosted details, this Proof is a stunning tribute to freedom. Get yours today!
- Material: Silver
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Commemorative Series: Bill of Rights (1993)
- Year: 1993