Anyone interested in paper money will enjoy this all-new reference on currency from the southern states. This 448-page, full-color book provides detailed descriptions, with valuations for several grade levels.
- Written by Hugh Shull, research assistance by Wendell Wolka
- Covers pre-Civil War issues into the late 1800s
- Hardcover, spiral-bound - pages lie flat for easy reference!
- Foreward by noted numismatist Q. David Bowers
- Includes note images never before made public!
"This great new book is absolutely essential to anyone interested in Southern States currency."
- Q. David Bowers, foreward of A Guide Book of Southern States Currency
Author: Hugh Shull
Published by Whitman Publishing
Hardcover – 448 pages
- Product Type: Single Products
- Supplies by Coin Type: Paper Money Supplies, Books, Videos, Software