Get five Denver “D” mint mark issues of the 2007 Presidential dollars honoring Thomas Jefferson – 3rd U.S. president and author of the Declaration of Independence.
- Five 2007-D dollars from the Denver Mint
- Depicting the 3rd U.S. president, Thomas Jefferson
- The ”D” mint marks are inscribed upon the edge
- Date of issue and two mottoes also found on the edge
- Minted for only about 12 weeks, then never again!
Founding father Thomas Jefferson was author of the Declaration of Independence, and his two terms as president from 1801-1809 included the 1803 Louisiana Purchase, which doubled the size of the nation. Jefferson founded the University of Virginia, and his 10,000-volume library formed the foundation of the Library of Congress. Get your 2007-D dollars today!
- Mint Mark: Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Jefferson, Thomas
- Year: 2007