This widely acclaimed full-color book provides facts, stories and collecting tips for America’s best known, most collectible, and most sought-after issues of paper money.
- 144 beautifully illustrated pages
- Fascinating currency from the $1,000 “Grand Watermelon” note to the 50¢ note of Emperor Norton I of California!
- Input from expert currency dealers and collectors nationwide
A superb examination of the most famous and collectable American currency notes – by numismatic scholar Q. David Bowers and Littleton’s David M. Sundman.
Authors: Q. David Bowers & David M. Sundman
Published by Whitman Publishing LLC
Hardcover – 144 pages
- Product Type: Single Products
- Supplies by Coin Type: Paper Money Supplies