Siberian coppers are among the most prized of all Russian coins, and those minted by Catherine II (the Great) from 1766-1781 are considered the high point of collectible Imperial coinage!
- Scarce – struck over 225 years ago at Siberia’s Kolyvan Mint (KM mint mark seen below monogram)
- Measures a big 45 mm in diameter and weighs an amazing 2 1/2 ounces!
- Obverse bears imperial monogram E for Ekaterina (Russian form of Catherine), with II for official title Catherine II
- Siberian arms and ONETA SIBIRSKALA (Money of Siberia) on the reverse
Don’t miss this chance to own one of Imperial Russia’s most impressive and sought-after coins!
Time Pay: Call toll free 1-800-645-3122 to order this item using Littleton’s interest-free payment plan.
- Product Type: Single Products
- Countries: Russia