This Series 1907 issue was the last large-size $5 Legal Tender Note. Large-size currency notes, issued from the Civil War to the 1920s, feature magnificent artistry, fine typography, and impressive 7 3/8˝ x 3 1/8˝ measurements!
- Scarce and historic Series 1907 currency note
- America’s last large-size $5 Legal Tender Note
- Commonly known by its central vignette of a pioneer “woodchopper” and his family
- Distinctive red “V” as well as red serials and seal
The “Woodchopper” note is one of the best-known large-size currency issues. This $5 Legal Tender Note will be a prized, historic addition to a paper money collection, or an exciting complement to early 20th century coins!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Note Size: Large
- Year: 1907