In November 1942, American forces under Patton landed in North Africa and began the road to victory over Nazi Germany. They carried these emergency-issue yellow-sealed notes, specially produced for the Operation Torch invasion.
- Yellow-seal notes could be declared worthless if large quantities fell into enemy hands
- Alexander Hamilton portrait on the face
- U.S. Treasury seen on the back
- Yellow seal and blue serial numbers
- Julian-Morgenthau signatures
Add this precious WWII yellow seal $10 Silver Certificate to your collection today — still crisp more than 60 years after Operation Torch.
- Product Type: Single Products
- Note Features: Yellow Seal
- Note Size: Small
- Year: 1934