Here’s a note for your collection that was once as “good as gold”! Over 75 years ago, you could redeem it for gold coins on demand. Now very popular with collectors, they’re also harder to find…
- 1922 Gold Certificate – last of the large-size series!
- Gold Reserve Act of 1933 made these illegal to own
- Restrictions were lifted in 1964, making them possible to own once again!
- Luckily for collectors, not all notes had been surrendered as demanded!
Striking color, large size, and rich history are yours with this 1922 $20 Gold Certificate!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Note Features: Gold Seal
- Note Size: Large
- Year: 1922