Issued from 1986 to date, gold American Eagles have become leading world bullion coins – with their weight and gold content guaranteed by the U.S. government.
- $10 Eagle struck in 91.67% fine gold
- Obverse bears revered Saint-Gaudens design seen on 1907-1933 $20 gold coins
- Reverse depicts family of eagles with statement of gold content
- Add brilliant gold to your collection!
Enjoy the beauty and patriotic pride of gold American Eagles struck at the U.S. Mint.
(Actual size - 22 mm)
- Product Type: Single Products
- Denomination: 1/4 ounce
- Material: Gold