One of the worst disasters in maritime history occurred on April 15, 1912. The luxury liner Titanic struck an iceberg and sank. Sadly, the “unsinkable” ship did not carry enough life boats, and over 1,500 men, women, and children perished. Yet, the catastrophe resulted in new safety rules, like lifeboats to accommodate all passengers.
Remember the great ship with this 1912 year set that includes 5 circulated coins struck the same year as the disaster. You’ll collect:
- The prized “Wheatie” Lincoln cent
- The Liberty Head “V” nickel
- The 90% silver Barber dime, quarter and half dollar
- A clear plastic holder displays your set
- A brief history of the Titanic & a certificate of authenticity is included
Recall the heroism of those aboard the RMS Titanic with this handsome set.
- Product Type: Sets
- Year: 1912