This exciting 4-coin set brings you the only U.S. silver dollar design ever issued to commemorate peace!
- Peace dollars were struck to celebrate the end of World War I
- Created largely due to the efforts of coin collector Farran Zerbe
- The last dollar series struck for circulation in 90% silver
- Get four consecutively dated Peace dollars, each struck at the Philadelphia Mint from 1922 to 1925
- All are nicely preserved in Extra Fine condition
- Each is protected in an Air-Tite holder
- Plus, your set comes ready for display in a FREE handsome velour case
This elegant set is sure to please and makes a great gift for any occasion. Order now!
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: With Case
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia
- Year: Mixed Years
- Grade: Extra Fine