Own a hefty, historic Morgan dollar from the final year of this treasured silver series!
- Struck over 90 years ago at the main U.S. Mint in Philadelphia – the birthplace of America’s coins
- Bears a classic image of Liberty and the American eagle by U.S. Mint engraver George T. Morgan
- Recalls the adventurous Old West – where 1878-1921 Morgan dollars saw their greatest popularity
- Minted in 90% fine silver from the Comstock Lode and other rich western silver mines
- A vanishing legacy of America’s past, and a genuine piece of history you can hold in your hand
You can affordably own the historic last-year-of-issue 1921 Morgan silver dollar. Order yours today!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 1921
- Item Ribbon: Best Seller