Act now to own the historic 2007-P George Washington Presidential dollar!
- First in the Presidential dollar series
- First regular-issue U.S. dollar with edge inscriptions in over 200 years
- Honors founding father and 1st U.S. president George Washington
- Reverse depicts the Statue of Liberty
- Minted for just a few short months – then never again!
After commanding the Continental Army during the American Revolution, George Washington was unanimously elected the first U.S. president. Remember the father of our country with the first-ever Philadelphia Mint Presidential dollar. Buy yours today!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Washington, George
- Year: 2007