Here’s a great way to jump-start your collection – with some of our customers’ favorite offers! Order now to get the seven items listed below – and you’ll SAVE off individual prices!
- 2017 Silver American Eagle – the latest Uncirculated release in America’s magnificent 1 ounce 99.93% pure silver dollar series.
- 1943 PDS Steel Cent Set in holder – an all-mint set of reprocessed 1943 Steel Cents issued during WWII to save copper for the war effort!
- All five 2016 National Park quarters – these Uncirculated coins honor Shawnee, Cumberland Gap, Harpers Ferry, Theodore Roosevelt Park and Fort Moultrie (Fort Sumter) sites.
- 1976 $2 Federal Reserve Note – in Choice Crisp Uncirculated condition, this note was issued in honor of America’s Bicentennial. Thomas Jefferson is shown on the face, with the painting Declaration of Independence depicted on back.
- Gold-plated Buffalo nickel – a handsome tribute to the Wild West, this genuine 1913-1938 Buffalo nickel has been layered in precious 24k gold by Littleton.
- Morgan dollar copper round – this handsome round, in 1 oz. of 99.9% pure copper, captures America’s most popular silver dollar design.
- Indian Head silver round – struck in 1⁄4 oz. of 99.9% pure silver, this round displays the iconic Indian Head design that was featured on U.S. gold pieces of 1908-1929.
- Product Type: Sets
- Year: Mixed Years