The Presidential dollar series was limited to presidents deceased for at least two years before issue of a coin – so the U.S. Mint will not issue coins for the current living presidents. But you can still round out their presidential collection with our exclusively colorized coins! Using special domed technology that offers detailed, uninterrupted designs, Littleton’s artists have colorized previously issued Presidential dollars. This offers collectors a way to own coins of the “living presidents” – with our “Golden” colorized dollars and lifelike, fully colorized issues!
- Honors William "Bill" Clinton our 42nd president
- Served from 1993-2000
- Durring office he cut taxes for low-income families and smallbusinesses while presiding over the longest period of peacetime economic expansion in U.S. history.
- Littleton’s artists have colorized detailed images of living presidents in a golden hue using special domed technology on actual Presidential dollars.
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: Colorized
- Presidential Series: Living Presidents