Get the 37th quarter of the 2010-2021 America's National Park series – honoring Frederick Douglass Historic Site – displayed in Littleton’s colorful, informative Showpak® holder.
- The 2nd for 2017, with its design featuring the abolitionist’s home, an 1850s-style building known as Cedar Hill House, located on the other side of the Anacostia River in Washington D.C.
- Displayed in Littleton’s exclusive Showpak, featuring facts and the park’s attractions
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
With our colorful, exclusive Showpaks, you’ll discover interesting facts and learn all about the national parks and sites as you collect America's National Park quarters!
- Year: 2017
- National Park Quarter Series: Frederick Douglass National Historic Site, District of Columbia (2017)
- Presentation: Showpak
- Product Type: Single Products