Learn all about the workhorses of the late-19th and early-20th-century American commerce – the Barber dime, quarter and half dollar – with this guide book from Whitman’s best-selling “Official Red Book” series!
- Covers the history of these classic 90% silver coins, made from 1892 until 1915-16
- This insightful study offers rich historical background and detailed data analysis
- Discover why these coins barely made a splash when first issued, and what makes them so popular with collectors today
- Includes hundreds of full-color images and a detailed data analysis
- Softcover; 384 pages
Written by Q. David Bowers – the “Dean of American Numismatics” – this volume features an engaging narrative that makes it a treat for anyone interested in our nation’s Gilded Age and Progressive Era.
Author: Q. David Bowers
Published by Whitman Publishing
Softcover – 384 pages
- Supplies by Coin Type: Dime Supplies, Quarter Supplies, Half Dollar Supplies, Books, Videos, Software
- Product Type: Single Products