Part of Whitman Publishing’s best-selling Official Red Book series, this extensive guide covers three of America’s most popular coin series: Mercury dimes, Standing Liberty quarters and Liberty Walking half dollars.
- Lavishly illustrated in full color
- Read about these classic 90% silver coins, minted between 1916 and 1947
- Numismatic expert Q. David Bowers presents collectors with a single-volume study of technical and historical advice & insight
- Includes tips on how to grade your collection and smart buying, current retail values and a date and mint mark analysis
- Enjoy mintages, specifications and certified population data
- Softcover; 320 pages
Enjoy the history behind these classic silver series, with this important guide!
Author: Q. David Bowers
Published by Whitman Publishing
Softcover – 320 pages
- Supplies by Coin Type: Dime Supplies, Quarter Supplies, Half Dollar Supplies, Books, Videos, Software
- Product Type: Single Products