Every coin collector knows about the United States Mint’s American Eagle bullion coins. But did you know that the mint has produced more than 150 other collectible works of silver and gold bullion since the national Bicentennial in 1976? Now, enjoy a wealth of research into these amazing pieces of Americana from award-winning author Dennis Tucker!
- American Gold and Silver takes you behind the scenes at the U.S. Treasury and into the engraving department of the U.S. Mint
- Contains a richly illustrated history of silver & gold in the coinage of colonial America and the United States
- Includes information on people, places and points in American history
- Measures 8 1/2” x 11”
Numismatic expert Q. David Bowers calls this book “Exciting, informative, and in the annals of numismatic research, unique. This book will serve permanently as the source for facts on the U.S. Mint’s modern gold and silver coins and medals.” This book offers a fascinating trip across our national landscape, and is a valuable addition to any collector’s or investor’s bookshelf.
Author: Dennis Tucker
Published by Whitman Publishing
Hardcover – 384 pages
- Supplies by Coin Type: Books, Videos, Software
- Product Type: Single Products