In 1787, the founding fathers laid out a blueprint in the U.S. Constitution, creating a strong central government with three different branches and today, over 225 years later, those principles still hold strong. Now you can honor those three branches of government – the Legislative, Executive and Judicial – with this historic 3-coin silver dollar set. This handsome Choice Uncirculated set holds lustrous 90% silver commemorative dollars struck for one year only and includes the:
- 1989-D Congress Bicentennial – Legislative branch. Featuring the Statue of Freedom gracing the top of the U.S. Capitol Dome and marked the 200th anniversary of the fi rst Congressional meeting
- 1992-D White House – Executive branch. Celebrating the 200th anniversary of the White House, whose cornerstone was laid in 1792. George Washington oversaw construction, and John Adams was the fi rst president to live in it.
- 2005-P Chief Justice John Marshall – Judicial branch. Issued for the 250th anniversary of the birth of John Marshall, it celebrates the longest-serving chief justice in Supreme Court history.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Commemorative Series: Congress Bicentennial (1989), White House 200th Anniversary (1992), Chief Justice John Marshall (2005)
- Material: Silver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: With Case