Get the specially made Proof version of the 2016 Native American dollar.
- 2016-S Proof dollar with sharp frosted images and brilliant mirrorlike surfaces
- One-year-only design depicts American helmets from World War I and World War II with two tribal feathers in the shape of a “V” (for Victory) to symbolize the major contributions of the “Code Talkers”
- The obverse depicts Lewis & Clark’s young Shoshone guide Sacagawea and her child
- Year: 2016
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Sacagawea Series: Native American (2009-date)