Since 2012, a limited number of regular-issue National Park quarters of each design have been struck at the San Francisco Mint for collectors only. Get the 2016-S Uncirculated National Park quarter honoring Harpers Ferry National Park in West Virginia.
- The 33rd issue of the National Park quarter series featuring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Third issue of 2016
- Honors Harpers Ferry National Park by showing John Brown’s Fort – the 1840s style brick building near the point of the Potomac and Shenandoah rivers
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only and bearing the prestigious “S” mint mark of the San Francisco Mint
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
Add the limited-issue 2016-S Harper Ferry National Park quarter to your collection today.
- Year: 2016
- National Park Quarter Series: Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, West Virginia (2016)
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint Mark: San Francisco