This skillfully crafted silver round replicates the revered Depression-era “hobo nickels” of the 1930s, when artistic new images of hobos were hand-carved into Buffalo nickels with rough tools!
- Contains 1 oz. of 99.9% pure silver
- Features a fisherman’s profile similar to the Indian Head obverse of the Buffalo nickel
- The reverse depicts a man fishing from a dock, with background mountains recalling the bison image on Buffalo nickels
- Inscriptions on both sides simulate the Buffalo nickel, and the antique finish provides a similar look and feel to “hobo nickels”
Enhance your collection with this silver tribute to a beloved chapter in coinage history!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Material: Silver