Featuring the second 2016 Presidential dollar design, these ten Uncirculated P&D sets honor Gerald R. Ford, who served as the 38th president from 1974-1977.
- Struck at the Philadelphia and Denver Mints in limited quantities for collectors only
- The “P” or “D” mint mark, date of issue and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM are inscribed upon the edge
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Honoring Gerald R. Ford, who took office upon the resignation of Richard M. Nixon, restored public confidence in government after the Watergate scandal, officially ended U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War, and signed the Helsinki Accords easing Cold War tension
- Statue of Liberty reverse design
Add ten 2016 P&D sets of limited-issue Richard M. Nixon Presidential dollars to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Ford, Gerald R.
- Year: 2016