Featuring the first 2016 Presidential dollar design, these ten Uncirculated P&D sets honor Richard M. Nixon, who served as the 37th president from 1969-1974.
- Struck at the Philadelphia and Denver Mints in limited quantities for collectors only
- The “P” or “D” mint mark, date of issue and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM are inscribed upon the edge
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Honoring Richard M. Nixon, who forged diplomatic ties with China and the Soviet Union and signed treaties limiting nuclear weapon production before resigning under threat of impeachment after the Watergate scandal
- Statue of Liberty reverse design
Add ten 2016 P&D sets of limited-issue Richard M. Nixon Presidential dollars to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Year: 2016
- Presidential Series: Nixon, Richard M.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets