Get the 2016 issue of the 1/10 ounce $5 gold American Eagle, introduced in 1986 and among the world’s most sought-after gold coins!
- The 22K (91.67% fine) $5 American Eagle contains 1/10 oz. of gold
- Features sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ celebrated Liberty design created for U.S. $20 gold coins of 1907-1933
- The reverse depicts a family of eagles
- Lustrous Choice Uncirculated condition
- Not available directly from the U.S. Mint
This 1/10 oz. version of the 2016 gold American Eagle is an affordable way to add the allure and grandeur of gold to your collection!
(Actual size - 16 mm)
- Year: 0, 2016
- Material: Gold
- Product Type: Single Products