Get Uncirculated Philadelphia “P” and Denver “D” mint mark issues of the 2016 Cumberland Gap National Historic Park quarter – 32nd issues of the 2010-2021 America’s National Park quarter series!
- 32nd quarters in America’s National Park series honoring a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Reverse shows a frontiersman looking to the west, with the inscription FIRST DOORWAY TO THE WEST
- Reverse also features the site name, state or territory location, and year of issue
- Obverse bears smaller restored version of original Washington profile, and Philadelphia “P” or Denver “D” mint mark below motto IN GOD WE TRUST
Add the historic 2016 Cumberland Gap National Historic Park commemorative quarters to your collection today, in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Year: 2016
- National Park Quarter Series: Cumberland Gap National Historical Park, Kentucky (2016)