Featuring the first 2016 Presidential dollar design, this Uncirculated and Proof PDS set in an exclusive Showpak® honors Richard M. Nixon, who served as the 37th president from 1969-1974.
- Uncirculated P&D coins struck at the Philadelphia and Denver Mints in limited quantities for collectors only
- Plus the premium-quality Proof coin from the San Francisco Mint
- The “P”, “D” or “S” mint mark, date of issue and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM are inscribed upon the edge
- Displayed in Littleton’s colorful, informative Showpak holder
- Honoring Richard M. Nixon, who forged diplomatic ties with China and the Soviet Union and signed treaties limiting nuclear weapon production before resigning under threat of impeachment after the Watergate scandal
- Statue of Liberty reverse design
Add an Uncirculated and Proof 2016 PDS set of Richard M. Nixon Presidential dollars to your collection in a Showpak holder.
- Year: 0, 2016
- Product Type: Sets
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver, San Francisco
- Presidential Series: Nixon, Richard M.
- Presentation: Showpak