Featuring the third 2016 Presidential dollar design and last of the series, this Uncirculated P&D set in an exclusive Littleton Showpak® honors Ronald Reagan, who served as 40th U.S. president from 1981-1989.
- Struck at the Philadelphia and Denver Mints in limited quantities for collectors only
- The “P” or “D” mint mark, date of issue and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM are inscribed upon the edge
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Honoring Ronald Reagan, who restored prosperity with supply-side economics, strengthened national defense, negotiated nuclear weapons reduction with the Soviet Union and is credited with helping to end the Cold War
- Statue of Liberty reverse design
Add an Uncirculated 2016 P&D set of limited-issue Ronald Reagan Presidential dollars to your collection in a Showpak holder.
- Presidential Series: Reagan, Ronald
- Year: 0, 2016
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: Showpak