Get 90% silver Liberty Seated half dollars from all four mints that struck them:
- Philadelphia – this second Philadelphia facility built of white marble with stately columns operated from 1833-1901.
- New Orleans – this former mint struck U.S. coins from 1838 until 1861, when the Civil War began, and again from 1879-1909.
- Carson City – a short-lived frontier mint that struck Liberty Seated silver half dollars only from 1870-1878 and only in very modest quantities.
- San Francisco – established in 1854 soon after the California gold rush, this facility soon became known for technical expertise and coinage excellence.
- Product Type: Sets
- Year: Mixed Years
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, San Francisco, New Orleans, Carson City
- Presentation: With Case