The second of four 2015 Presidential dollar designs, this Uncirculated and Proof PDS set in an exclusive Showpak® holder features Dwight D. Eisenhower, who served as 34th U.S. president from 1953-1960.
- Uncirculated P&D coins struck at the Philadelphia and Denver Mints in limited quantities for collectors only
- Plus the premium-quality Proof coin from the San Francisco Mint
- The “P”, “D” or “S” mint mark, date of issue and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM are inscribed upon the edge
- Displayed in Littleton’s colorful, informative Showpak holder
- Honors President Dwight D. Eisenhower, who resolved the Korean War, resisted Communist aggressions, enforced school integration, and created the Interstate Highway System and the NASA space agency
- Statue of Liberty reverse
Get an Uncirculated and Proof 2015 PDS set of Dwight D. Eisenhower Presidential dollars in an attractive Showpak holder.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver, San Francisco
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Eisenhower, Dwight D.
- Presentation: Showpak
- Year: 2015
- Grade: Uncirculated