The third of four 2015 Presidential dollar designs, this Uncirculated P&D set in an exclusive Littleton Showpak® features John F. Kennedy, who served as 35th U.S. president from 1961 until his assassination in 1963.
- Struck at the Philadelphia and Denver Mints in limited quantities for collectors only
- The “P” or “D” mint mark, date of issue and motto e pluribus unum are inscribed upon the edge
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Displayed in Littleton’s colorful, informative Showpak holder
- Honors President John F. Kennedy – who established the Peace Corps program, promoted the manned space program, stared down the Soviet Union during the tense Cuban Missile Crisis, and signed a Limited Nuclear Test Ban Treaty with Great Britain and the Soviet Union
- Statue of Liberty reverse
Add an Uncirculated 2015 P&D set of limited-issue John F. Kennedy Presidential dollars to your collection in a Showpak holder.
- Grade: Uncirculated
- Year: 2015
- Product Type: Sets
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Presentation: Showpak
- Presidential Series: Kennedy, John F.