Honor and celebrate Native American contributions with these limited-edition 2015 P&D dollars. This latest dollar celebrates the Mohawk ironworkers and their contributions to the building of high-rise skylines in America.
- One-year-only design shows a man guiding an i-beam as the New York City skyline spreads out below him.
- The obverse depicts Lewis & Clark’s young Shoshone guide Sacagawea
- Enjoy 10 Philadelphia “P” and 10 Denver “D” Mint coins
- All 20 are in mint Uncirculated condition
Keep your collection up to date and stock up with these Uncirculated P&D sets – but remember, this design is only minted in 2015, and then never again!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Year: 2015
- Grade: Uncirculated
- Sacagawea Series: Native American (2009-date)