Get a complete PDS set of the first 2015 Presidential dollars honoring Harry S. Truman, who served as 33rd U.S. president from 1945-1953, in a Littleton Showpak® holder.
- Uncirculated “P” and “D” Truman dollars struck only in limited quantities for collectors at the Philadelphia and Denver Mints
- Plus the special-issue Proof Truman dollar struck at San Francisco with an “S” mint mark
- Date of issue, mint mark and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM inscribed upon edge
- Displayed and protected in a Littleton Showpak providing clear view of both sides and the edge inscriptions
- Featuring President Harry S. Truman – who took office during the final months of WWII, brought economic recovery to war-torn Europe, curbed communism with his Truman Doctrine, and approved the NATO alliance
Add a complete 2015 PDS set of limited-issue Harry S. Truman Presidential dollars to your collection in a colorful, informative Showpak holder.
- Grade: Uncirculated
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver, San Francisco
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Truman, Harry S.
- Presentation: Showpak
- Year: 2015