Get an Uncirculated P&D set of the first 2015 Presidential dollars honoring Harry S. Truman, who served as 33rd U.S. president from 1945-1953, in an exclusive Littleton Showpak® holder.
- Struck only in limited quantities for collectors at the Philadelphia and Denver Mints
- Date of issue, “P” or “D” mint mark and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM inscribed upon edge
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Displayed and protected in a Littleton Showpak providing clear view of both sides and the edge inscriptions
- Featuring President Harry S. Truman – who took office during the final months of WWII, brought economic recovery to war-torn Europe, curbed communism with his Truman Doctrine, and approved the NATO alliance
Add an Uncirculated 2015 P&D set of limited-issue Harry S. Truman Presidential dollars to your collection in a colorful, informative Showpak holder.
- Grade: Uncirculated
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Truman, Harry S.
- Presentation: Showpak
- Year: 2015