Get the second 2016 issue of the Presidential dollar series honoring Gerald R. Ford, who served as the 38th U.S. president from 1974-1977.
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint in limited quantities for collectors only
- The “P” mint mark, date of issue and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM are inscribed upon the edge
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Honoring Gerald R. Ford, who took office upon the resignation of Richard M. Nixon, restored public confidence in government after the Watergate scandal, officially ended U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War, and signed the Helsinki Accords easing Cold War tension and setting new limitations on nuclear weapons
- Statue of Liberty reverse design
Add the limited-issue 2016-P Gerald R. Ford Presidential dollar to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 2016
- Presidential Series: Ford, Gerald R.