Here’s your chance to add a classic 1896 silver dollar to your collection!
- Mintage of the 1896 Morgan silver dollar climbed to nearly 10 million coins in 1896, after a few years of very modest figures
- Wider production has resulted in a good number of 1896 Morgan dollars still in existence today
- That means this issue is attractively priced in all grades, even though it’s over 115 years old!
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint
- The 1896 silver dollar is known for its better-than-average strike
Order today to own this classic 1896 silver dollar!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 1896