Featuring the third of four 2014 Presidential dollar designs, this PDS set honors Herbert Hoover who served as 31st U.S. president from 1929-1933.
- Uncirculated Philadelphia “P” and Denver “D” mint mark coins struck only in limited quantities for collectors
- Plus the low-mintage San Francisco “S” mint mark Proof – featuring sharp frosted images against brilliant mirrorlike surfaces
- Displayed and protected in a Littleton Showpak® providing clear view of both sides and the edge inscriptions
- Depicts Herbert Hoover who proposed public works projects and business financing assistance to address the growing depression, and established the Federal Farm Board to stabilize the agricultural market
Get a 2014 PDS set of Uncirculated and Proof Hoover Presidential dollars in a colorful, informative Showpak holder.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver, San Francisco
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Hoover, Herbert
- Presentation: Showpak
- Year: 2014