Featuring the third of four 2014 Presidential dollar designs, these Uncirculated coins depict Herbert Hoover – who served as the 31st U.S. president from 1929-1933.
- Struck at the Denver Mint in limited quantities for collectors only
- Featuring a “D” mint mark on the edge along with the date of issue and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM
- In mint Uncirculated condition
- Honors Herbert Hoover who proposed public works projects and business financing assistance to address the growing depression, and established the Federal Farm Board to stabilize the agricultural market
Get 25 limited-issue 2014-D Hoover Presidential dollars in preferred Uncirculated condition.
- Mint Mark: Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Hoover, Herbert
- Year: 2014