Featuring the third of four 2014 Presidential dollar designs, this P&D set honors Herbert Hoover who served as 31st U.S. president from 1929-1933.
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors at the Philadelphia and Denver Mints
- Featuring a “P” or “D” mint mark on the edge along with the date of issue and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM
- In mint Uncirculated condition
- Depicts Herbert Hoover who proposed public works projects and business financing assistance to address the growing depression, and established the Federal Farm Board to stabilize the agricultural market
Add a 2014 P&D two-coin set of Hoover Presidential dollars to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Hoover, Herbert
- Year: 2014