Featuring the third of four 2014 Presidential dollar designs, these P&D sets honor Herbert Hoover who served as 31st U.S. president from 1929-1933.
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors at the Philadelphia and Denver Mints
- Featuring a “P” or “D” mint mark on the edge along with the date of issue and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM
- In mint Uncirculated condition
- Depicts Herbert Hoover who proposed public works projects and business financing assistance to address the growing depression, and established the Federal Farm Board to stabilize the agricultural market
Get ten 2014 P&D two-coin sets of Hoover Presidential dollars in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Hoover, Herbert
- Year: 2014