Featuring the third of four 2014 Presidential dollar designs, these Uncirculated coins depict Herbert Hoover – who served as the 31st U.S. president from 1929-1933.
- Struck at the Denver Mint in limited quantities for collectors only
- Featuring a “D” mint mark on the edge along with the date of issue and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM
- In mint Uncirculated condition
- Honors Herbert Hoover who proposed public works projects and business financing assistance to address the growing depression, and established the Federal Farm Board to stabilize the agricultural market
- Mint Mark: Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Hoover, Herbert
- Year: 2014
Get five limited-issue 2014-D Hoover Presidential dollars in preferred Uncirculated condition.