Get the 2014 Warren Harding Presidential dollar color-enhanced on both sides by Littleton’s own artists.
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only, with a Philadelphia “P” or Denver “D” mint mark inscribed upon the edge with the date of issue and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM
- Harding’s portrait and the Statue of Liberty are tastefully enhanced with realistic hues by Littleton’s artists
- Features President Warren Harding who signed the treaty formally ending WWI, enacted the first child welfare program, and eliminated corruption at the Veterans Bureau
Add this exclusive eye-catching version of the limited-issue 2014 Harding Presidential dollar to your collection today!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Harding, Warren
- Presentation: Colorized
- Year: 2014