Get a complete 2014 PDS set of Uncirculated and Proof Warren G. Harding Presidential dollars in a Littleton Showpak® holder.
- Contains two Uncirculated coins struck only in limited quantities for collectors at the Philadelphia and Denver Mints, with “P” or “D” mint marks inscribed upon the edge
- Plus the special-issue Proof Harding dollar struck at San Francisco with an “S” mint mark on the edge
- Displayed and protected in an exclusive Littleton Showpak providing clear view of both sides and the edge inscriptions
- Features President Warren Harding who signed the treaty formally ending WWI, enacted the first child welfare program, and eliminated corruption at the Veterans Bureau
Add an Uncirculated and Proof PDS set of limited-issue 2014 Harding Presidential dollars to your collection in an attractive, colorful Showpak holder.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver, San Francisco
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Harding, Warren
- Presentation: Showpak
- Year: 2014