The first of four 2014 Presidential dollar designs, this special-issue Proof coin honors Warren G. Harding who served as 29th U.S. president from 1921-1923.
- Struck in limited quantities to the highest Proof standards at San Francisco, with an “S” mint mark inscribed upon the edge
- Features extra sharo frosted images against brilliant mirrorlike surfaces
- Honors President Warren Harding who signed the treaty formally ending WWI, enacted the first child welfare program, and eliminated corruption at the Veterans Bureau
Add the premium-quality 2014-S Harding Presidential dollar Proof to your collection today.
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Harding, Warren
- Year: 2014