Few coins match the popularity, historical significance pleased to offer you this complete all-mint set of 1800s Morgans – one from each mint that struck them between 1878-1899. You’ll enjoy coins that are still all original and in Very Choice Uncirculated, MS-64 condition over 110 years later! These beautiful silver coins are well struck and lustrous with great eye appeal – and this is the first time we’ve ever been able to offer this high-quality set. So if you’ve ever wanted to own Morgan dollars that are nearly Gem (yet much more affordable), now’s your chance.
Each 90% silver dollar recalls the days of America’s great silver mines and the Wild West. With this handsome set, you’ll own 4 lustrous Morgan silver dollars from 4 different mints:
- San Francisco “S” – dubbed the Granite Lady for its classic architecture, it withstood the 1906 earthquake that devastated San Francisco
- Carson City “CC” – recalling the great silver strikes of the era, this Wild West mint issued just 2% of all Morgan silver dollars
- New Orleans “O” – this Dixie mint served the U.S. government, the State of Louisiana & the Confederacy – all within 10 weeks
- Philadelphia (no mint mark) – the mother mint – which struck the first Morgans a full month before any other
I’ve personally hand selected each Very Choice Uncirculated Morgan for quality and eye appeal, and all are PCGS certified. Your set comes presented in a handsome case, ready to display. Plus, you’ll SAVE off single prices. Demand is outpacing availability for these lustrous, well-struck Morgans, so I can’t stress enough how important it is to get this set while you can – order today!
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: With Case
- Year: Mixed Years
- Grade: Very Choice Uncirculated